The system configuration of induction automatic door refers to the peripheral auxiliary control devices connected with the induction automatic door controller according to the use requirements, such as door opening signal source, access control system, safety device, centralized control, etc., which must be based on the use characteristics of buildings.
Although the proportion of the induction automatic door project in the whole building investment is very small, it occupies a very important position in the daily use and management of the building, and is an important indicator of the intelligent level of the building. From the construction aspect, the induction automatic door project is a more complex and comprehensive work, which is related to the external decoration, internal decoration, strong current, weak current, building automation, building automation, etc Even the fire protection system is closely related.
The basic configuration of the induction automatic door mainly includes:
1. Controller: the command center of the induction automatic door sends out corresponding commands through the large-scale integrated block with internal command program to command the motor or electric lock system; At the same time, people adjust the door opening speed, opening range and other parameters through the main controller.
2. Sensor: it is responsible for collecting external signals, such as the eyes of the same person. When a moving object enters its working range, it will give a pulse signal to the main controller;
3. Power motor: provide the driving force to open and close the door, and control the acceleration and deceleration of the induction automatic door leaf.
4. Induction automatic door leaf moving track: just like the railway track of a train, it constrains the spreader wheel system of the door leaf to move in a specific direction.
5. Door leaf spreader wheel system: it is used to hang the movable door leaf and drive the door leaf to run under the power traction.
6. Synchronous belt: it is used to transmit the power produced by the motor, and to pull the automatic door leaf spreader wheel system.
7. Lower guiding system: it is a guiding and positioning device for the lower part of the induction automatic door leaf to prevent the front and rear door body from swinging during the operation of the door leaf.
When the door leaf of the induction automatic door needs to open and close once, its working process is as follows: when the induction detector detects someone entering, it transmits the pulse signal to the main controller. After the main controller judges, it informs the motor to run, and at the same time, it monitors the motor speed, so as to inform the motor to add force at a certain time and enter into slow running. After getting a certain running current, the motor runs in a positive direction and transmits the power to the synchronous belt, which then transmits the power to the spreader system to open the induction automatic door leaf; After the induction automatic door leaf is opened, the controller will make a judgment. If the induction automatic door needs to be closed, the motor will be informed to move in the opposite direction to close the induction automatic door leaf.